Job opportunity – BOARD CERTIFIED BEHAVIORAL ANALYST (FULL TIME – PART TIME AVAILABLE)
$60,000 – $100,000K potential depending on caseload. Small Boutique Agency Looking for BCBA’s/BCaBA’s to join our family. We are looking for ethical supervisors who want to make a difference in the lives of children with special needs and their families.Victoria Transcultural Clinical Center values ethical practice and quality care. We are a small family run agency that puts clients and staff first. If you join our agency you will be joining our family. We welcome the opportunity to meet you and discuss the benefits of working at our agency and how best we can help you fulfill your career goals. We aim to provide a work/life balance that supports your needs and the needs of your family. We are not an agency that aims to achieve top billable hours, rather, we are an agency that aims to achieve effective behavioral change with appropriate and ethical care.In this role you will be responsible maintaining a small clinical caseload by completing clinical learning needs assessments, functional assessments, generating appropriate goals and objectives, writing interventions, creating data systems, reviewing and analyzing data, documentation, providing school support to our contracted partners, collaborating with other professionals in the field, parent training and supervising Behavior Technicians/Therapists as well as supervising and developing consultants in the field.
• Highly competitive compensation. We offer supervisors the choice of being salaried or independent contractors with both part-time and full-time caseloads.
• Salaries range from $60,000 – $80,000 depending on experience and certification level (opportunity for increase if willing to work over 30 hours per week) with 10-20 hours of direct field supervision
.• BCaBA’s and BCBA’s working 40 hours per week earned over $100,000 last year.
• Performance Incentives
• Career Advancement track, Leadership Training
• Reimbursement for Continuing Education
• Access to affordable Disability/Accident Insurance
• Full time staff enjoy the following additional benefits:
• Company subsidized Health Insurance
• Access to company sponsored Dental Insurance
• Company I-pad/Laptop
• Company Cell Phone
• Company sponsored 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Conference and CEU attendance
• 14 days Paid Vacation
• Tele-Work (Only required to be in the office 1-2 days a week).
• Paid Time Off for all Major Holidays.
• Telework the Week of Christmas and Thanksgiving.
All supervisors must possess a BCBA or BCaBA and be eligible for licensure in the state of Virgina. New BCBA’s/BCaBA’s encouraged to apply. If you have recently taken the BCBA/BCaBA exam please submit your application for consideration.